Suggested use: Add Glow Groom™ to your pet’s regular food. To ensure your pet has the entire daily dose, we recommend you give it once daily as a separate snack mixed with your pet’s favourite treat (yoghurt, cottage cheese, peanut butter, vegemite, meat based baby food or even wet cat food are some suggestions).
Another idea is to mix Glow Groom™ with a small amount of purified water (always add the water to the powder, not the powder into the water) and administer with a medicine dropper or syringe.
If you are using tablets, they can be halved or quartered and either put down the back of your pets throat, or popped inside a piece of meat, sausage or cheese.
Some animals resent changes in their food or have sensitive stomachs. We therefore recommend introducing Glow Groom™ with just a pinch of powder, or small portion of the tablet. Increase gradually during the first two weeks, until you reach recommended daily dose (according to the dosage calculator).
Continue on the full recommended dose for 60 days (~ 8 weeks). Then, for the following 2 weeks cut daily dose in half. If no signs of stains or discharge, continue with a half dose every other day for another two weeks. Afterwards, if still no signs of discharge or stains; you should gradually decrease the dose amount for the next few days until zero.
It is also recommended that you carefully trim the stained areas around the eyes until the tearing turns to clear. For dogs or cats with a short coat, a good quality, temporary topical eye cleanser can be used.
Although uncommon; if stains or discharge reappear whilst using Glow Groom, this indicates the need for a more aggressive approach.
Immediately re-start the everyday regime for 30 days – doubling the original daily dose. Then revert back to the standard dosing directions.
Failure to follow the above instructions will more than likely result in discharge and/or stains returning.
Because each dog / cat is different, results may be seen after 12 days, while others may take up to 30 days or more.
We highly recommend use of a probiotic (i.e.) yoghurt or a probiotic supplement; to improve your dog’s intestinal balance, enhance their health and vitality and improve digestion for better nutrient absorption.
2G GlowGroom Tablets
These tablets are double the strength of our regular tablets and are recommended for customers who have larger dogs that require a higher dose, or dogs that need to do a month on a double dose, when a more intensive approach is required.
DIRECTIONS – Small dogs:
- 0.5 to 3.5 kg bodyweight = 1/4 tablet
- 3.6 to 4.9 kg bodyweight - 1/2 tablet
- 5.0 to 6.3 kg bodyweight = 3/4 tablet
- 6.4 to 7.6kg bodyweight = 1 tablet
- 7.7 to 9.0kg bodyweight = 1 & 1/4 tablets
- 9.1 to 10.3kg bodyweight = 1 & 1/2 tablets
- 10.4 to 11.7 kg bodyweight = 1 & 3/4 tablets
- 11.8 to 13.1 kg bodyweight = 2 tablets
- 13.2 to 14.4 kg bodyweight = 2 & 1/4 tablets
- 14.5 to 15.8 kg bodyweight = 2 & 1/2 tablets
- 15.9 to 19.9 kg bodyweight = 2 & 3/4 tablets
- 20 to 24.9 kg bodyweight = 3 tablets
- 25 to 29.9 kg bodyweight = 3 & 1/4 tablets
- 30 to 34.9 kg bodyweight = 3 & 1/2 tablets
- 35 to 39.9 kg bodyweight = 3 & 3/4 tablets
- 40 to 44.9 kg bodyweight = 4 tablets
- 45 to 49.9 kg bodyweight = 4 & 1/4 tablets
- 50 to 54.9 kg bodyweight = 4 & 1/2 tablets
- 55 to 59.9 kg bodyweight = 4 & 3/4 tablets
- 60 to 64.9 kg bodyweight = 5 tablets
- 65 to 69.9 kg bodyweight = 5 &1/4 tablets
- 70 to 74.9 kg bodyweight = 5 & 1/2 tablets
- 75kg plus bodyweight = 5 & 3/4tablets